Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RSS Feeds/Finding Feeds

I’ll be honest, I’ve seen the little orange icon and read RSS feeds mentioned on countless websites for years, but I never really understood it and never tried to.
Its actually kind of awesome.

I set up a google reader linked to my google account, and went to some of my daily websites actually looking for the orange square for once. Its actually really neat that every time one of the blogs or daily sites I check on a daily basis can all be found in one page now. Instead of remembering to go to each site daily using my bookmarks folder, I can read them all right in one place. I can’t believe I didn’t investigate this sooner to be honest.

And though I’d heard of technorati.com, I’d never actually gone there before, found some great links.

While these two of the 23 Things were very interesting, they certainly don’t help with being productive with schoolwork. As if I needed an easier way to waste even more time on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment